Starting An Entertainment Niche blog is not that easy as they is a lot of competition on the niche.
But Today am gonna show you, how you can start and become successful in the entertainment niche blog.
It’s pretty an easy step but first you have to believe that you can do it and never be discouraged.
Without any further introduction,let’s get started.
- First Starting an entertainment niche,you have to set down and think about the type of entertainment topics you are going into, examples of an entertainment niche is Music, Video, News, Etc.., Now in the music blog you also have to sit and think about the type or category of music you want to blog about, examples is a Gospel Music Category, Hip hop, Or General music, in all this, you also have to think about the category based country for example,are you blogging about Gospel Music in a particular country, (Gospel music In south Africa or in any other country) same goes with The Video Niche, while for the news this can be Nation news, World news, Celebrity News, Politics etc….
- In Knowing all this, then you have to set up your blog/website, do the basic set and start blogging, you can do the set yourself or hire some expert to do it for you, you can get one HERE.
- Do Keyword research, find out more about what you are blogging, get targeted keywords to optimize your post.
- Write great content based on your Keyword research, a great content is a well detailed information that can really help or add value to someone, for the music niche, yes you can also write well detailed description about the song.
- Write a nice post title, this make it more attractive for some one to click on your post and be interested in what you have to offer.
My Advice to you is, in the entertainment niche, don’t do what others do,you can’t really beat some of them, just do what you do best without looking down on yourself or trying to do what other people do, also don’t always do copy paste stuff, when you do copy try changing and rewrite the content to your taste.